Thursday, October 1, 2009

Our First Blog


This is Offically the first Blog out to our one and only follower! My Sister In Law. Who created this site for Amy and I. Thanks SIL (Sister in law). I called to ask her what kind of info we should post? Or actually I should post because it would be a miracle if Amy EVER posted anything on here. She explained that it should include things that happen in out daily lives that are important to us and think might be of some interest to others....well...Daily life right now is kinda the same. Amy and I both Work. I sell drugs and she helps crazy people find shrinks. Other than that...there isnt much exciting to report but im sure there will be something in the future...So..Thanks for reading SIL and I hope to have some news as soon as possible :)

3 comments:

  1. I love it:) And am so surprised that there's a post so quickly! Awesome Scooter!...very impressed! You both know that I will be more than happy to pick up any slack in posting:) No one will ever know!;) Love my BIL and Sissy:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that I know you have a blog, I will be reading as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just saw your big news of Emily's blog-CONGRATULATIONS!!! We're super excited for you both! Amy, I hope you're feeling well. Keep us posted on everything!!
    Oh and I love the new blog too!

    ReplyDelete